Thursday 23 October 2014

OUGD603 - Extended Practice: Brief 1 (Wedding Stationery) Research

For this brief, the client wants a large quantity of design work producing. Initially, however, the Save The Date cards need to be completed so that they can be distributed well in advance. This is important as the wedding is in Cyprus so numbers need to be confirmed as soon as possible so that people can book their flights and accommodation as well. 

I have decided that this brief will run alongside all of my other briefs throughout the year. I want to make sure that I can spend as much time on it as possible. Ideally, it would be great if I could complete all of the design work and have it all printed by the end of the year. However, I think it is likely that the client will need some added last minute extras and therefore this brief could quite possible continue after I have graduated.

I am therefore allowing quite a long time for this brief, as I think it will be extremely valuable to me to have as a portfolio piece and would like it to be printed at a high standard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment