Friday 20 March 2015

OUGD603 - Extended Practice: Crit

For this crit we were each asked to write down up to three questions for the rest of the group to answer. We then left our work out on the desks for everyone to go round and have a look at. We then had the opportunity afterwards to discuss our work and have verbal feedback from people in groups.


End of Year Show

I was told not to extend it unless I felt it was really necessary. 


John Lewis

On behalf of Grace and I, I asked whether everyone liked the idea of different shapes for each category, and everyone did. Then when I asked about adding gift wrap to the website people said to make it as easy as possible for the user and just add it to the delivery page.


DBA

Once again everyone said that it sounds like I have a lot of work on, and only to do this if I feel it is something I am passionate about. I am not sure whether it is to be honest so think I will leave it.


Tom and Claire

I showed some examples of the ampersand in context and everyone really liked it. They also liked the idea of a luggage label and said they thought I would be able to do it without it looking cheap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment